- So, whether you’re looking to peruse the best sale sections of the Internet or want to be the first to shop those unicorn brands that never go on sale (*cough* Tatcha), feel free to click through these slides to find the best brands and retailers across hair, makeup, skincare, and more to shop.
- None – discounts marked on siteSephora (a.k.a. beauty Disneyland) is usually first to the punch when it comes to shiny, new launches, but their sale and gift with purchase sections also boasts some serious steals on all of your favorite brands.
- : Now – June 3Sale: Get a deluxe sample size of Mamonde’s Hydrating Beauty Water with any purchasePromo Code: No code neededTo celebrate the arrival of the K-beauty retailer’s Vegan section, Soko Glam is gifting all shoppers with a deluxe sample of Mamonde’s cult-favorite hydrating toner, no purchase minimum required.
- Choose from a variety of free gifts with purchase from a variety of top beauty brandsPromo Code: No code neededYou won’t be able to find their in-house brands Lune+Aster and M-61 anywhere else, and their curated assortment of beauty products is seriously next-level.
Read full article: refinery29.com
- After Kylie Cosmetics announced a walnut-based facial cleanser, Kylie Jenner got roasted for using an outdated and potentially dangerous ingredient.
- This week, the makeup mogul demonstrated how to use another of her KylieSkin products in a video shared to social media.
- On Thursday, Kylie Jenner took to Twitter to give her fans a demonstration on how to use her new facial cleanser.
- In the video that she shared, Kylie pours the product onto her palm and then smears it on her face, neglecting her forehead.
Read full article: thehollywoodgossip.com
- In lieu of a date, most of these items simply show an open can with a number of months next to it.
- However, manufacturers are responsible for making sure their products are safe,” they explain.
- They go on to explain that a ” product’s ‘shelf life’ generally means the length of time you can expect a product to look and act as expected and to stay safe for use.
- However, keep in mind that there are a variety of factors that can influence how long a product will remain good.
Read full article: scarymommy.com
- For good reason, CBD-infused beauty products are all the rage with new products coming to market daily.
- What isn’t being talked about, but should be, is the ” greenwashing” of CBD, meaning everyone is using CBD to look like they have a trendy, natural product, but the way it is being used and formulated doesn’t actually provide its touted benefits.
- I’ve always been drawn to natural ingredients that are intensely effective, which is what I used to base the vegan beauty brand I started a few years ago.
Read full article: wwd.com
- Vanessa Branson’s sprawling riad is one of the most Instagrammed hotels in Marrakech, as the almost permanently occupied peacock chair directly outside our room attested, but don’t let that put you off: the rooms are heavenly, filled with exemplars of Moroccan craft and British art (we enjoyed some David Shrigley prints) and the staff brilliantly efficient and friendly.
- I’ll be waiting with bated breath – if Cecile’s latest capsule collection has anything to go by, it’ll be snapped up in a heartbeat.
- VISITING: London’s secret address book favourite, The Wallace Collection, just gave us a new reason to swing by.
- I’m counting down the days until the end of June, when I head to one of my favourite places in Europe – San Sebastián.
- I could write a list as long as my arm for places you should eat in San Sebastián but the following make for an excellent starting point.
- VISITING: As someone who is evangelical about skincare, I was thrilled when Young LDN opened on my doorstep in Westbourne Grove a couple of months ago.
Read full article: vogue.co.uk
- Kylie Jenner posted a video promoting her new Kylie Skin Facial Cleanser, and now fans are questioning just how knowledgeable she is when it comes to proper skin care.
- Her face washing technique is coming under fire because people feel she did not wash long enough for the cleanser to clean her face thoroughly.
- The reason the latter is significant is that it indicates Jenner did not wash her face with the cleanser for a proper amount of time.
- It could be that she shortened the scrub process for the video, but if it was a proper tutorial, then many fans feel the Keeping Up With The Kardashian star should have taken an appropriate amount of time to showcase the process.
Read full article: celebrityinsider.org
- American cosmetics retailer Ulta Beauty, Inc. reported net sales of $1.74 billion for the first quarter of 2019 on Thursday, up from $1.54 billion in the prior-year period, and also announced that it will be kicking off its international expansion in Canada.
- The company’s improved sales reflected a 12% year-over-year increase, while comparable sales rose 7%, accounted for by 4.3% transaction growth and 2.7% growth in average ticket.
- Ulta is also in the process of expanding its domestic retail footprint, opening 22 stores during the first quarter to end the three-month period with 1,196 locations.
- Looking forward, the company expects to see an increase in the low double-digits percentage range in annual sales and comparable sales growth of approximately 6% to 7%.
Read full article: us.fashionnetwork.com
- The only person with a bigger stash of Fenty Beauty products than the brand’s Global Makeup Artist Priscilla Ono is Rihanna herself.
- In this episode of Beauty Stash , we get an exclusive look at Ono’s drool-worthy collection of Fenty Beauty.
- The makeup artist has two massive closets filled with products she uses to restock her kit as well as Fenty Beauty PR mailings and limited edition collections.
- The rest of the closet is filled with various PR packages from Fenty Beauty.
Read full article: harpersbazaar.com
- Dakar also explained the five hot new tips for top-notch skin and which five treatments and ingredients are a thing of the past.
- Now, of course, Barrymore has her own beauty brand Flower Beauty, Diaz wrote a wellness book called The Longevity Book in 2016 ( $11.82 ) and Paltrow has taken over the lifestyle space with her wellness brand Goop, which offers clean and nontoxic beauty products from cleansers to glow peels to skin superpowders.
- These micro channels in the skin are a direct line to deliver products (nourishing serums) below the skin barrier and stimulate the regenerative processes and collagen production in the skin.
- The skin cells rearrange themselves to allow nutrition to pass through the skin barrier in order to help the absorption of skin care products and to effectively feed the skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- While I do believe a Hydrafacial is a much better alternative to regular dermabrasion, I prefer the diamond peel to brighten and polish the top layer of skin.
Read full article: hollywoodreporter.com
- SetGet you a stylish summer set that serves triple duty as a beach coverup, day outfit, and pair of PJs.
- Stone & Beam Starburst 100% Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Queen, $69.98, available at AmazonPoreless Putty PrimerGet perfect skin for under $10 with a tiny tin of primer that moisturizes, protects, and maintains for a velvety and pore-less complexion all damn day.e.l.f.
- Sugarcessories Starbucks Reusable Color-Changing Venti Tumblers, $25, available at EtsyHigh-Waisted SwimsuitThis bestselling, high-waisted Amazon suit not only boasts 4.6 out of 5 stars and a hoard of glowing reviews (” Talk about the best bathing suit ever!!
- The High-Rise Skinny Jean, $48, available at EverlaneLavender-Scented Mattress TopperThis memory foam topper is infused with a calming lavender scent and is given the high praise of a #1 New Release on Amazon – clocking in under $50 and toting a hoard of over 3,000 glowing reviews (” You will be knock knock knockin on heaven’s door if you purchase this.
- Aerie Aerie One Piece Swimsuit, $22.47, available at AerieMemory Foam PillowThis shredded memory foam pillow with cooling properties consistently nails the most wanted formula: a premium product for under $20 with rave ratings and nearly 7,000 glowing reviews.
Read full article: refinery29.com