- As a fan of all things Rihanna, Fenty Beauty, and astrology, you can imagine how absolutely ecstatic I was to see Rih Rih herself explain the Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipsticks as zodiac signs.
- That’s right on Monday, July 29 AKA National Lipstick Day, the brand took to its Instagram account to reveal which Mattemoiselle Lipstick represents each of the 12 star signs.
- The brand used the astrological references as a way to also celebrate their National Lipstick Day deal.
- Now, if you’re curious to see which shade matches your star sign, read on to see what Rihanna and the Fenty Beauty team came up with.
Read full article: elitedaily.com
- Though not yet in EWG’s Skin Deep Database – which is catching up with the fast-growing clean-mascara movement by ranking and assessing brands’ ingredient lists according to concerns such as cancer, the environment, developmental and reproductive toxicity, allergies, and immune-toxicity – Juice Beauty’s Phyto-Pigments Ultra-Natural Mascara is lauded on many green-beauty sites for its formula that is free of artificial dyes and petroleum byproducts and is, surprisingly, not water-based.
- The Formula : RMS Beauty Defining Mascara contains a slew of organic ingredients like beeswax, sunflower oil, and shea butter – a naturally moisturizing combination that makes for a smooth, glossy finish.
- With a star rating of two on the EWG scale, flagged only for its use of three naturally occurring preservatives, a must with any water-based product, Ilia’s Limitless Lash Mascara in After Midnight contains a slew of organic ingredients, from shea butter to carnauba wax, that help to separate, condition and thicken lashes.
Read full article: nymag.com
- Halisky: I started managing my mother’s spa in Edmonton at the age of 17 and saw all types of needs for our clientele and strived to provide the most effective treatment for each body type and giving them the best service to get them to reach their goals fast and effective.
- As a small business owner, I’m always keeping up with the trends and giving what clients that are looking for to make them look and feel their best.
Read full article: troymedia.com
- L’Oreal SA shares tumbled as a drop in North American sales raised concerns that a makeup boom fueled by beauty bloggers and selfies has lost steam.
- The sales decline in a crucial region came even as demand from China lifted the world’s biggest maker of beauty products to its highest first-half growth in more than 10 years.
Read full article: finance.yahoo.com
- Because we believe in nitpicky standards, we combed all the above retailers and then some for the best natural and organic hair products we’ve personally vetted and love or are consistently top sellers that sweep the competition with unflagging four- to five-star ratings.
- Keep scrolling!Specifically formulated for wavy, curly, coiled, and ultra-coiled hair types, Briogeo’s formula utilizes hydrating, strengthening, and curl-enhancing ingredients like shea butter, amino acids, tomato fruit ferment, and mollis leaf extract to ensure upmost strand integrity.
- Across the retailer board (think Detox Market, Credo Beauty, and Goop), this hydrating shampoo and conditioner from Innersense was a standout as far as popularity and doting reviews go.
- This natural hair duo is a best seller at Dermstore thanks to sweeping five-star reviews and all-star ingredients like amino acids, keratin, coconut oil, and exotic fruit extracts from mango, papaya, and guava extracts.
- Filled with delicious luxe ingredients parched strands will love this milky smoothing treatment from Reverie is a top seller across multiple natural, nontoxic retailers.
- Customers at both Credo Beauty and The Detox Market agree-this is one of the best organic hair products you can buy.
Read full article: whowhatwear.com
- Blush lovers will be happy to see plenty of new options from the Strawberry line, with the arrival of two Pressed Powder Blushes along with a Strawberries ‘N Cream Blush Stix Duo.
- Products marked as ‘Promoted’ or ” Advertisement” are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature.
- Finder may receive remuneration from the Provider if you click on the related link, purchase or enquire about the product.
- Where our site links to particular products or displays ‘Go to site’ buttons, we may receive a commission, referral fee or payment.
- Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements.
Read full article: finder.com.au
- Ore. – Deschutes Brewery launches Slightly Exaggerated IPA celebrating Oregon’s breath-taking beauty, a collaboration with Travel Oregon’s Only Slightly (More) Exaggerated campaign.
- Slightly Exaggerated IPA was created using the profound Sabro hop, grown in the Northwest, that has a unique quality that gives the beer an exceptional ” slightly exaggerated” flavor combination of bourbon barrel, coconut and tropical notes.
- The collaboration was born at the brewery’s original Public House in downtown Bend, Oregon in 2017 with Travel Oregon’s first ” Slightly Exaggerated” campaign.
Read full article: brewbound.com
- NakedPoppy is the latest company catering to clean beauty customers.
- The buzzy ” clean cosmetics” trend continues to take a larger chunk of the overall beauty market, with the launch of NakedPoppy .
- Due to the increasing amount of choices out there, the site is meant to curate a customized shopfront for each customer, aiming to address their beauty concerns with a collection of products sourced by its cosmetic chemists.
- ” Our data science, green chemistry and makeup artist teams worked around the clock to develop this personalized experience, which we believe is a breakthrough in how people will shop for beauty products going forward,” said Shenk.
Read full article: observer.com
- I’m embarrassed, ashamed, and all together excited that Jodie Turner Smith got on my radar when the news of Lena Waithe’s Queen & Slim dropped.
- With a catalog of work that includes the HBO hit True Blood, two sci-fi TV series, and the sexy Cinemax crime thriller Jett, the 30-year-old Jamaican native
- One explanation is that I don’t particularly stan for sci-fi, I was one of the only people in the U.S. who didn’t go crazy over True Blood (hold the comments), and I don’t currently subscribe to Cinemax.
Read full article: essence.com
- Aidan Keogh may have known he made it the day Charlotte Tilbury called asking him to do makeup for Tom Ford’s show (in which, um, Beyoncé casually walked).
Read full article: coveteur.com