- Consisting of actually cool beauty tutorials, this series will break timely beauty looks down into five simple steps, all of which, together, can actually be completed in five minutes, so you have more time to focus on the plans that come next.
- A half a pump will cover your entire face and neck with a full, even layer of pigment, creating a pristine canvas that’ll make the dark colors you’re about to pack on your eyes really pop.
- Airbrush Flawless FoundationCharlotte TilburyAs a final step for complexion, I applied Maybelline New York’s City Bronzer ($8, Walmart) with a fluffy brush, lightly dusting and defining the area just under my cheekbones and jawbone.
- Next, with a slightly denser fluffy brush, I applied the middle brown shade on the top row of the palette to my crease area, extending up toward my brow bone just a little bit.
- Finally, with a short, dense, round eyeshadow brush, I applied the almost-black shade along my lash line, blending it ever-so-slightly upward into the dark brown shade, and really packing the pigment along my lashes.
Read full article: elitedaily.com