- It was also a bid to claw back sales lost to newer brands like Colourpop.
- Ten to 15 years ago, that was enough,” said Cary Leitzes, founder of creative agency Leitzes & Co.
- Bliss, owned by L Catterton since 2015, made its name with bodycare products like Lemon and Sage Body Butter and Waxing Poetic hair removal kits.
- Such a drastic turn can alienate consumers with fond memories of the original branding, without attracting new customers.
Read full article: businessoffashion.com
- Japanese cosmetics & personal care brands Anessa, Senka, and Tsubaki have partnered with Watsons Singapore to launch a My Japanese Beauty pop-up store in Orchard Road.
- The three Shiseido brands are hosting the store from September 20 to October 20 at a location just outside Takashimaya as an educational and experiential event that invites the public to discover the secrets of Japanese beauty on a multi-sensorial journey.
- The pop-up brings to life Shiseido’s heritage and showcases the three brands.
Read full article: retailnews.asia
- Why you’ll want Revolution Beauty’s Forever Flawless palettes in your makeup bag ASAP
- We’re picking these as new must-haves for your makeup bag, because Revolution Beauty has never made a palette we don’t like.
- TrendMood1 , the brand-spanking-new Forever Flawless palettes are called Allure and Eutopia.
- The second Forever Flawless palette Eutopia has some fabulous cool-toned shades like sapphire, teal, lilac and mauve – all tied together with a few taupey transition hues.
- Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements.
Read full article: finder.com.au
- ” It is so natural, simply elegant and it compliments whatever outfit you are wearing, from simple white shirt and jeans to an elegant black dress.
- Earrings are also Cruz’s accessory of choice because, according to her, it helps her create different looks.
- It makes me feel confident and I feel that wearing earrings enhances how I look, [whether] with or without makeup,” she said.
- During formal events, I like to find accessories that pull my outfit together.
Read full article: saipantribune.com
- Jennifer Lopez Launches 25th Fragrance, Continues to Stun Us All
- A post shared by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on Sep 26, 2019 at 8:39pm PDT
- Not only is there ample Oscar buzz around her role in Hustlers, but on the business side, JLo’s most recent perfume launch will mark her 25th to date.
- ” There have been so many moments in my life where I have made promises to myself – to give my all, do my best, be true to myself, never give up,” Lopez told WWD.
Read full article: fashionmagazine.com
- 90 Days FREE | Amazon Music HD | New Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers only Screenshot: Amazon
- 20% Off Select Amazon Warehouse Items | Amazon | Discount shown at checkout for Prime members Graphic: Tercius Bufete
- One of Butcher Box’s most popular welcome offers is hitting the griddle once again, and new customers can get two pounds of free ground beef added to every box for the life of their membership .
- I know it’s going to touch 90 degrees in large parts of the country next week, but rest assured, it will get cold eventually, and you can bundle up in Proof’s Storm Shield Parka for half-off right now in Huckberry’s clearance section.
- Filippo Morato’s Suave wallet has proven to be a hit with our readers , and now, he’s back with some high quality leather Apple Watch bands , and our readers can get them for an exclusive price.
- In addition to keeping you warm, a weighted blanket can work wonders for your anxiety , and several different models are on sale for the first day of fall, for some of the best prices we’ve ever seen.
Read full article: kinjadeals.theinventory.com
- Between a domestic violence call, her dog’s murder and a bitter custody battle, former Teen Mom 2 star, Jenelle Evans has been at the center of controversy all year and the MTV alum is now seemingly shutting down rumors that her new beauty brand is in trouble.
- According to InTouch Weekly , Evans took to Instagram on Friday evening to slam rumors swirling around her makeup company, JE Cosmetics after claims surfaced online that the line was being ” dropped” by its manufacturer, XJ Beauty and public relations company.
- In a message shared to her account, Evans opened up about the alleged drama in an Instagram Story after a fan took to Twitter Friday morning, claiming to have gotten in touch with XJ Beauty, who reported they were no longer working with Evans.
- They are no longer working with Jenelle due to not agreeing with her ethics regarding what is on social media (see email below),” the fan wrote on Twitter in a tweet.
Read full article: popculture.com
- We’re obsessed with Sisley Phyto-Teint Ultra Éclat Foundation, £66, for a fuller coverage, as well as Milk Makeup Blur Stick, £30.50, which can be used as a primer or a foundation to do just what it says on the tin: blur imperfections.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish, £24, comes in four different shades to suit your skin tone, and has a melt-into-the-skin texture.
- To set make-up, we’re obsessed with By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder, £42 (4), which uses micro fine hyaluronic acid spheres to help skin maintain moisture levels and blur fine lines.
Read full article: thesun.co.uk
- He wanted to offer products that not only claimed but also delivered delight to the consumers with every use.” I didn’t think of skincare as a serious, boring, shade-card driven chore, but as a way of celebrating what we are born with and making friends with the beauty of nature around us,” Shankar explains.
- He was amazed by the quality and variety of consumer brands available, which triggered him to think where India lacked when it came to the skincare industry.
- Then came the product formulations and this was really challenging.
- At the core, Plum and Phy as brands represent a changing mindset; that of conscious living – where thoughtfulness precedes and accompanies the action.
Read full article: yourstory.com
- Hi, everyone this video is a first time review of the Estée Lauder double wear foundation and highlights my beautiful experience with Estée Lauder team at the beauty bar by @essenza_ng Shade matching and finding your undertones can be the most daunting thing for a makeup artist let alone an individual but You can find out your shade and undertone too for free because all my followers can visit any beautybar by @essenza_ng and receive a free 10-day sample of your foundation shade and also get a gorgeous 6-piece gift with purchase of any Estée Lauder double wear foundation or moisturizer.
- Adesua Etomi-Wellington’s Makeup Artist Swears By This Luxurious Foundation Range | BellaNaija.
Read full article: bellanaija.com