- Even if you haven’t seen a single episode of the teen drama, you’ve probably spotted a beauty look inspired by the overall aesthetic of the show, designed by makeup department head Doniella Davy.
- While there’s no simple equation for what defines a ” Euphoria beauty look,” it generally involves intense graphic liner, face decals, ornate rhinestone designs…
- This look is on the subtle side of the Euphoria spectrum, but the abstract shapes and painterly application designed by makeup artist Romy Soleimani is so on-brand for the Gen Z aesthetic.
- Cannonieri took a similar approach for the diffused makeup look at Sies Marjan.
- The makeup looks designed by Daniel Sallstrom were a continuation of the theme, redefining glam rock with eyelids washed in red, blue, and yellow shadow from UOMA Beauty topped off with Swarovski crystals.
Read full article: refinery29.com