- Early in the morning, pastry chefs in white coats walk down Colima in Mexico City’s trendy Roma neighborhood carrying trays heavy with sweet guava rolls and flaky whole-wheat croissants made in the bustling commercial bakery at Rosetta, the seasonal Mexican restaurant founded by chef Elena Reygadas and voted among Latin America’s best restaurants in 2018.
- Across the tree-covered street, they duck inside the low-slung Panaderia Rosetta, the small spin-off bakery, where a line already snakes around the block.
- Although the densely populated, sprawling city of 21 million people is like a country unto itself-one strangled by traffic and pollution, sinking 3 feet a year as it runs out of water-it is also beautifully layered, with historic architecture, world-class cuisine and art, lush parks, and quiet, walkable neighborhoods.
- A world-class culinary destination with some of the best chefs in Latin America, Mexico City also offers unparalleled street food and comfortable cafes with steaming café de olla.
Read full article: austinmonthly.com
Read full article: vivaglammagazine.com
- Halloween is here, which basically means that every artist, guru and James Charles stan is currently in the midst of crafting a killer (pun intended) makeup look for the evening .
- Thankfully, Dominique Lerma , executive artist of MODA Brush , is here to help.
Read full article: teenvogue.com
- The latest batch of newbies includes green mascara, magnetic eyeliner and hemp seed-infused haircare.
- The combniation of hemp seed oil and horsetail extract may not give you longer hair overnight, but it’s sure to give your strands a healthy dose of sheen and hydration in just one wash.
- Tis the season of adding newbies to our skincare routine and this one has made its way onto my vanity and for good reason.
Read full article: stylecaster.com
- Deanna Utroske, CosmeticsDesign.com Editor, covers beauty business news in the Americas region and publishes the weekly Indie Beauty Profile column, showcasing the inspiring work of entrepreneurs and innovative brands.
- The cross-industry investment deal is an opportunity for both BFG and ZitSticka to grow their respective businesses.
Read full article: cosmeticsdesign.com
- After Kanye West banned the 6-year-old fashionista from wearing her beloved makeup, mom Kim Kardashian said her eldest daughter has now switched to skincare.
- North is so in love with cosmetics that Kim has said in the past that she would bribe North with KKW Beauty products just to get her to leave the house.
- Though it seems clear that North has inherited her parents’ fondness for designer clothes and out-of-the-box styling , her makeup and beauty obsession is right in the Kardashian wheelhouse.
Read full article: pagesix.com
- So we’re constantly scouring social media for the next best tutorial on how to achieve what used to be the unachievable when left on our own.
- A post shared by Monicastylemuse (@monicastylemuse) on Oct 16, 2019 at 1:43pm PDT
- A post shared by MORGAN BROWN (@itsheymorgan) on Oct 28, 2019 at 8:18am PDT
Read full article: essence.com
- TS: Another reason is: If you’re involved behind the scenes like me, you kind of destroy the magic that made you want to be involved in movies.
- So when you watch a movie, you look at the director’s choices: the lighting, the dialogue, where they put the camera, so you’re really involved as a movie maker in how the movie was made.
- There have been some great makeups [in recent years]; Greg Nicotero did great makeup in Land Of The Dead with a baseball player with his jaw missing.
- Val Lewton’s movies, like Cat People , were so moody, almost like H.P. Lovecraft, in the way they were put together and shot.
Read full article: avclub.com
- AMERICAN Horror Story is famed for its grisly twists and turns.
- The special effects whizz took to her Instagram story to announce that the ninth series had been nominated for Best Prosthetics in a TV Show and Best Period / Character Makeup in a TV Show by Local 709, a guild of makeup artists and hair stylists.
- ” This season of American Horror Story we took our main cast between the time periods of 1940s, 1970s, early 1980s, late 1980s and 2019,” she wrote.
- ” We covered multiple social classes and character makeups with ageing, de-ageing, full body tattoo covers, likeness makeups, distressing, death and purgatory looks, blood dressing and more,” she went on.
Read full article: thesun.co.uk
- According to Wendy Shay, it is not right for men to publicly talk about a woman’s look in public.
- The singer made the comments during an interview, where she confronted, Ola Michael, a popular showbiz pundit, who said she will look like a horror movie if she wakes up in the morning without makeup.
- Wendy Shay follows the path of Serwaa Amihere as she has leveled a harassment case against Ola Michael for saying that her face in the morning without makeup, will be like a horror movie.
- The singer met the showbiz pundit and film producer, face to face at an interview on Hitz FM, and she put her concern to his face.
Read full article: pulse.com.gh