- Their Fantasy Fest bookings have a wide variety of customized looks including: glamour makeup, zombie face paint, painted on lingerie and bikinis, body paint glitter catsuits, and more elaborate designs that can cover the entire body.
Read full article: orlandoweekly.com
- Kailyn Lowry has delivered a stunning Instagram update – no two ways about it.
- The Teen Mom 2 star took to the platform earlier today with a photo ahead of Halloween.
- Kailyn’s face was painted in varying shades of purple, blue, and black, with areas around the jaw forming a liquid effect.
- The star’s eyes appeared to have been subject to colored contact lenses, with Kailyn giving a deep and piercing gaze straight to the camera.
Read full article: inquisitr.com
- Kaley Cuoco might have been hired to play Penny on The Big Bang Theory on account of her talent, but the 33-year-old likely landed the gig for also having good looks.
- Kaley took to her Instagram stories earlier today with video footage that showed her in slob mode.
- It’s a bit of a change from the racier content that’s been shared of late as was seen from Kaley recently when she showed Instagram her thong from her bathroom while prepping for an event.
Read full article: inquisitr.com
- Nuveen Asset Management LLC now owns 1,147,792 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock worth $398,158,000 after purchasing an additional 1,112,684 shares in the last quarter.
- Invesco Ltd. now owns 1,532,011 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock valued at $531,439,000 after buying an additional 483,342 shares during the last quarter.
- Price T Rowe Associates Inc. MD now owns 1,774,253 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock valued at $615,471,000 after buying an additional 210,475 shares during the last quarter.
- BlackRock Inc. now owns 4,166,032 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock valued at $1,445,154,000 after buying an additional 207,927 shares during the last quarter.
- Balyasny Asset Management LLC now owns 195,376 shares of the specialty retailer’s stock valued at $67,774,000 after buying an additional 178,050 shares during the last quarter.
Read full article: rivertonroll.com
- Skincare brand Sunday Riley has agreed to settle with the Federal Trade Commission over allegations that the company faked reviews on Sephora’s website to boost its sales for almost two years.
- However, the agreement between Texas-based Sunday Riley and the FTC doesn’t require that the skincare company admit to writing fake reviews.
- ” The proposed settlement prohibits Sunday Riley from again posting fake reviews, but does not require any refunds to consumers, forfeiture of profits, or admission of wrongdoing,” an FTC spokesperson said in a statement to BuzzFeed News.
- In the complaint filed against the company Monday, the FTC alleges that between November 2015 and August 2017, Sunday Riley employees posted fake reviews on Sephora’s website using fake accounts to try to boost sales.
- Without admitting to any wrongdoing as part of the settlement, the company has agreed to never review its own products online while pretending to be a normal, unbiased user of the products.
Read full article: buzzfeednews.com
- A skincare startup was ordered by the Federal Trade Commission Monday to stop leaving fake reviews of their products on Sephora’s webpage in an effort to boost sales, a report said.
- In the agreement with the FTC, Texas-based skincare company Sunday Riley agreed to not leave fake reviews on Sephora’s website in the future – but the company did not have to admit it did so in the past, BuzzFeed News reported .
- As part of the alleged scheme, CEO Sunday Riley told staffers to leave reviews that were ” very enthusiastic without looking like a plant,” according to the report.
Read full article: nypost.com
- Halloween is a time when you really want to knock ’em dead, whether your look is freaky, fun or purely fabulous.
- Best of all, they’re both family-friendly, so the little ghoul or boy in your life who wants a fierce and fabulous Halloween makeup look can get made up without too much time in the makeup chair.
- Watch the video for a demonstration, and don’t forget to check out Sifa’s Corner for more glamorous makeup tips to try at home.
Read full article: kvrr.com
- Save face for that obligatory work party.
Read full article: stylecaster.com
- On Monday, Tati Westbrook uploaded a YouTube video in which she’s seen opening dozens of makeup packages alongside her sister, Erika.
- During the video, Westbrook also showcased her upcoming eye-shadow palette, which launches on October 25 as the first product sold by her makeup brand, Tati Beauty.
- Watch Westbrook’s video below to learn more about her palette.
Read full article: insider.com
- Because, #MomLife-and Reveals Stormi Is Already Obsessed with Makeup
- Stormi Webster is only 1 years old, but she’s already taking after her makeup maven mom, Kylie Jenner .
- The Kylie Cosmetics founder’s beauty routine has changed since becoming a mom.
Read full article: parade.com