- For at least the past two decades, Sally has been a centerpiece for the annual Sea Witch Parade in Rehoboth Beach.
- ” In addition to my face, the rest of my giant head and hat are wearing out,” the Sea Witch said.
- Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Carol Everhart began the annual Halloween-themed event 30 years ago, and she was the one who agreed Sally would be a good fit for the parade.
- Everhart said famed parade balloon creator Bob Kemp contacted her about the balloon.
- At the time, Sally was about 40 years old and was looking for something to do, said Everhart.
Read full article: capegazette.com