- Whether you see yourself as Billy Eilish crying black tears, or Moira Rose of Schitt’s Creek with a red lip and a face full of stage makeup, beauty will play a big role in ensuring you look the part, so read on for 10 of our favorite costume ideas, as well as tips on how to nail their corresponding glam.
- Out of all the beauty trends this show has started, from cloud-shaped liner to glitter tears, an extra AF amount of face gems is undoubtedly the key to nailing any Euphoria look, and the Rhinestone Self-Adhesive Face Gems Set ($9, amazon.com) has plenty of colors and sizes to choose from.
- While the Mean Girls-inspired costumes from Ari’s iconic video will no doubt be everywhere this Halloween, channeling one of her many glam looks from the video for ” 7 Rings” offers a more unique way to rep your fave pop star.
- CosmeticsThen, use a small eyeshadow brush to pat on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Loose Glitter in ” Pink Sapphire” ($15, sephora.com):Anastasia
- Moira is rarely seen without her bold lip, so make sure you’re using a luxe formula she’d approve of, like the Revolution Beauty New Neutral Satin Matte Lipstick in ” Stiletto” ($9, makeuprevolution.com):New Neutral Satin Matte Lipstick in ” Stiletto” Revolution Beauty A Queen Amongst Peasants, LizzoLiterally, copy any photo on Lizzo’s Instagram
Read full article: elitedaily.com