- Meanwhile, makeup brands are expanding their offerings: Mister from Givenchy ” comprises unisex products for the eyes and complexion that bring instant and natural makeup results” while the Jecca Blac range is dedicated entirely to genderless products.
- Facebook Twitter Pinterest Virginia students JaLynn Evans and Daniel Osei.
- ” We have certainly seen a recent increase in couples shopping for cosmetics together.
- ” When we exhibit and host events, I have noticed a lot of couples shopping together and making sure shade and colours suit them both before purchasing items,” she says.
- Facebook Twitter Pinterest Chelsei, a hair salon manager, and her boyfriend Tom.
Read full article: theguardian.com