- You could have carved the air with a knife on the set of Today this week, especially on Thursday morning when resident funny guy and weatherman Steve Jacobs attempted one of 2019’s most awkward live-TV segues.
- Today’s 2019 line-up of Brooke Boney, Tom Steinfort, Deb Knight, Georgie Gardner and Tony Jones.
- As the daily handover to David Campbell and Sonia Kruger on Today Extra approached, Jacobs joked the week couldn’t end soon enough, to which Georgie Gardner – by now a marked woman – drolly agreed, before asking what Kruger would be doing next week.
- Breakfast television advertising is collectively worth around $120 million across Today and arch rival Seven’s Sunrise .
- ” He’s just waiting for her to go ballistic,” one of them told PS this week.
Read full article: smh.com.au