- Love them or hate them , padded headbands were all the rage this year.
Read full article: elle.com
- Groundbreaking law to prohibit sales of animal-tested cosmetics goes into effect on January 1st
- A groundbreaking law, the California Cruelty-Free Cosmetics Act, which passed in 2018, will ban all sales of cosmetics that have been tested on animals after January 1, 2020.
- The new law, authored by Senator Cathleen Galgiani (Stockton) and co-sponsored by Social Compassion in Legislation and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, was applauded by conscientious consumers around the world.
- The new law prohibits the sale of cosmetics in California that have been tested on animals or contain ingredients that have been tested on animals after 2020.
Read full article: news-medical.net
- Celebrities joined in on the praise for Gabrielle’s natural beauty.
Read full article: hollywoodlife.com
- As she was touching down in Rome, local editorial and commercial makeup artist Melissa Korn – whose client list includes Luly Yang , Julep Beauty , and Neiman Marcus – shared beauty tips to inform and inspire your future looks.
- One cream, a million benefits and testimonials that will blow you away.
- I like to let them work double duty while I’m applying eye makeup.
- A bold lip color, if you always wear nudes, will elicit a million compliments.
Read full article: 425magazine.com
- The John Lewis January sale see prices slashed across all of the store’s departments, so whether you want to pick up some cheap makeup, save on a new sofa, cook up a tasty discount on a new cookware set, or buy a new electrical appliance at sale prices, the John Lewis January Sale is one sale you should definitely check out.
- Browse the John Lewis Boxing Day sales and best deals by department
- John Lewis Men’s Clothing Boxing Day Sale John Lewis stocks clothing brands including Paul Smith, Levi’s, Ted Baker, AllSaints and others and
Read full article: t3.com
- From 60% off designer clothes at Very to half-price home appliances at Argos, the best early New Year’s deals and offers
- Shop 20 per cent off beds and bedroom furniture and save yourself up to 30 per cent on living and dining room furniture to get your home all set for the new year.
- From sofas to mattresses, treat yourself to luxurious comfort before the new year arrives.
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk
- Chunky Glitter
- Pop of Color
- Studded Lips
- Glossy Smoky Eye
- Golden Glitz
- Body Glow
- Rhinestones, Duh
- Graphic Neon Liner
Read full article: elitedaily.com
- Eyes, Lips, Face On The Plane: The Best Individual-Use Beauty Products to Bring
- A flight can be a great moment for self-care – after all, you usually have a few hours to yourself so why not take a few minutes to protect your face from dry airplane air.
- Bring products that are one-time use that will take up little space and can be discarded after application.
- Joanna Vargas is a botanically-based skincare brand that utilizes natural ingredients to help skin look more radiant.
Read full article: forbes.com
- Travis Scott recently shared a comment on his Instagram page that has his fans suspecting that he’s upset with his ex and baby mama, Kylie Jenner .
- The mother of one shared with her millions of followers that she was posting ” one more thirst trap” to close out the year.
- The ” SICKO Mode” rapper posted on his Instagram Stories shortly after Jenner’s post.
- Scott’s short comment comes after fans suspected that he was sharing new details about his relationship and eventual breakup from Jenner.
Read full article: inquisitr.com
- There were so many more ladies who wowed us this year in beauty
- Zendaya is a slayer in every way and she slaughtered the red carpet when it came to best in hair and makeup throughout the year.
- Jodie Turner-Smith hit the red carpet this year as if the theme were wearable art every time.
Read full article: essence.com