- This inaugural class of Personal Care winners represents some of the best exceptions: These products use genuine innovations in science and technology to improve daily life.
- Instead of relying on screaming-hot metal surfaces to shape and style strands, the device, like the Supersonic hair dryer before it, harnesses the controlled flow of hot air.
- Take its curling barrel as an example: Tiny vents that spiral around the attachment make a vortex that spins hair around the shaft, creating just enough tension to dry a perfect ringlet in a few seconds.
- Users can flex and bend the bike-seat-shaped vibrator to fit against a variety of body parts-making it an option for anyone, regardless of sex, identity, or preference.
- Gillette’s Heated Razor re-creates that experience-no towel or hot tap required.
Read full article: popsci.com