- Unless you have a background in Latin or a degree in chemistry, reading the ingredients list on skincare products can be like reading a foreign language.
- If you’re going to buy a product based off a friend or influencer’s recommendation, you shouldn’t just pay attention to how good their skin looks now, but instead what type of skin they were dealing with to start out.
- Similarly, if you’re seeking out a product for specific ingredients, but those ingredients are listed at the end, then that product isn’t worth your money.
- When you’re looking for anti-aging properties or investing in medical-grade skincare products, the ingredients list will naturally get a bit longer.
- Vitamin E offers similar properties as Vitamin C and works best when the two are combined as a skincare power duo.
Read full article: realsimple.com