- ” The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star” changed the beauty community for the better
- ” The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star,” the first-ever documentary exposing the business and process of creating makeup premiered on the channel of long-time YouTuber, Shane Dawson this past October.
- They saw him get engaged to his now fiancé, Ryland Adams, and Star gives Shane’s future sister-in-law, Morgan Adams, advice about entering the YouTube world, specifically the beauty community.
- Since the docu-series is so detailed, viewers and the makeup community feel as if they’re making the collection with Dawson and Star.
- In the trailer, Dawson teased that the series will address Star’s involvement with the beauty community drama earlier in the year regarding YouTubers and beauty gurus, James Charles and Tati Westbrook.
Read full article: sbstatesman.com