- Revlon is the first mass legacy brand to co-create a makeup product, the PhotoReady Prime Plus Perfecting Smoothing Primer, with the EWG.
Read full article: wwd.com
- The way Monica Aldama pushes, supports, and coaches the members of the Navarro College cheer team makes me wish I had one tenth of the discipline those kids have.
- In an interview with Vogue.com, Simianer said she sleeps in a full face of makeup before a competition, and that is, honestly, so relatable.
- Simianer made mat during the docuseries, but those around Simianer may disagree.
Read full article: elitedaily.com
- A study by Live Nation, which includes multiple surveys with around 30,000 Gen Z and Millennial respondents, has found that women spend more time, money and energy on beauty when it comes to live music events.
- Meanwhile, nine in 10 say they enhance their look for a live music event.
- Bolstering this research are figures including 91 percent who say they can be their truest self at music festivals and 84 percent who believe live music events encourage freedom with beauty.
- Two in three (63 percent) say that live music inspires beauty trends and 61 percent say knowing that they will be posting a photo/video on social media encourages them to put in more effort into their beauty routine.
Read full article: campaignlive.com
- ” In the last two decades, tattooing has evolved from a subculture to pop culture,” says Mike Rubendall, a tattoo artist and the founder of Kings Avenue Tattoo in New York.
- ” The more our culture lets people accept themselves, the more body art is going to reflect that,” says tattoo artist Mira Mariah , whose celebrity clientele includes Ariana Grande.
- ” Much like working out, tattoos are an investment in yourself,” says Rubendall.
- ” I often hear from women who want to get tattooed as a way to do something nice for themselves,” says tattoo artist Amanda Wachob.
- ” People often choose an area for one of two reasons: ” They want a tattoo on a section of their body that they celebrate, or they want it on a body part that they want to learn to love,” says Mariah.
Read full article: shape.com
- It is also extremely rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E , so it heals dry skin from the inside out,” says Dr Jyotsana, the in-house Ayurvedic expert at Kama Ayurveda.
- ” While this sounds like any other oil (think coconut , argan or almond), moringa is extremely high in oleic acid, making it the best product to moisturise dry skin and hair, since it mimics the fatty acids that already occur in skin,” says Dr Abhijit Desai, a Mumbai-based dermatologist.
- Oils are lipophilic in nature-they penetrate deep into skin, trapping water and moisture that is necessary to nourish it,” confirms Dr Jyotsana.
- According to Dr Kiran Sethi , a Delhi-based celebrity dermatologist, moringa oil is great for coloured hair.
Read full article: vogue.in
- Going from woodland-nobody to earning their place as an absolute skin saviour, everyone is using them.
- Packed with intense nutritional and medicinal qualities, mushrooms are used for their plethora of benefits.
Read full article: dazeddigital.com
- 1. Get in the game
- 2. Host free events that give value
- 3. Wow the big players
- 4. Become a detective
- 5. Share content that drives results
- 6. Innovate around your customers’ needs
- 7. Master the four pillars
- 8. Show up every day
- 9. Obsess over the customer experience
Read full article: businessinsider.com
- Kendall Jenner revealed that she will be teaming up with her sister Kylie Jenner for a collection under her Kylie Cosmetics line.
- So far, Kylie has created collections with her older sisters– Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as their mother, Kris Jenner and Kylie’s baby girl, Stormi Webster.
- The mother of one shared on her Instagram Live back in 2019 that the ” only reason” she didn’t work with Kendall is that she was the face of Estee Lauder’s Estee Edits.
- This isn’t the first time that Kendall and Kylie have worked together.
Read full article: inquisitr.com
- Firmenich invests in green recycling platform Loop appeared first on Global Cosmetics News.
Read full article: globalcosmeticsnews.com
- The café is named Le Café V, with the restaurant, named Sugalabo V opening at dinnertime and an offshoot of popular Japanese restaurant Suga.
- The interiors were designed by Jun Aoki, with the restaurant only allowing a few diners per night.
- Speaking to the press, Michael Burke, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Louis Vuitton alluded to the fact the development was the first in a new brand development strategy for the brand, including more eateries and possibly hotels, according to WWD.com.
Read full article: globalcosmeticsnews.com