- Stila’s One-Step Correct primer contains contains color-correcting pigments that counteract redness and brighten skin.
- Benefit’s POREfessional primer is a longtime favorite that gives skin a truly matte finish, prevents shine, and can be used with both powder and liquid foundations.
- People with oily skin might gravitate toward mattifying or pore-blurring primers, while those with dry skin might prefer hydrating or radiant primers.
- Updated on 2/13/2020 by Ashley Phillips: Swapped in Stila One-Step Correct as the best overall primer, Tatcha Silk Canvas as the best solid primer, and Benefit POREfessional Face Primer as the best blurring primer after several months of testing each.
- It makes my complexion look healthy and bright, whether worn alone or under foundation or tinted moisturizer.
Read full article: businessinsider.com