- Looking to take a trip to the beach or heading to the slopes? Don’t forget to pack these easy-to-carry skincare, haircare and makeup essentials
Read full article: vogue.in
- Retailers and beauty brands are increasingly embracing the power of AR technology to offer customers a more immersive shopping experience.
- The social media platform has rolled out ‘Try On,’ a mobile app feature that will allow users in the US to try out different lipsticks from a range of brands, including Estée Lauder, bareMinerals, Sephora, NYX Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Urban Decay and more.
- For more news your way, download The Citizen’s app for iOS and Android .
Read full article: citizen.co.za
- Isohexadecane is an odorless and colorless, high purity iso-paraffin solvent and emollient which is commonly used in the production of personal care and cosmetic products.
- Isohexadecane is most commonly used in products such as foundations, makeup removers, sun care products, antiperspirants, lip products, and deodorants.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- On the basis of end use, the isohexadecane market study incorporates: Hair Care Products
Read full article: latestmarketreports.com
- PVH Corp. [NYSE: PVH], and Calvin Klein Fragrances, a division of
- Coty Inc. [NYSE: COTY], today revealed the new CK ONE underwear and jeans collection and CK EVERYONE, a clean fragrance, both inspired by the raw and rebel spirit of the original CK ONE.
- The new fashion collection and fragrance mark the next chapter of the iconic CK ONE story.
- CK ONE underwear features graphic prints with bold all-over monogram logos, repeating roses and new colorwaves in key cotton and micro fiber styles.
Read full article: businesswire.com
- Beauty Retailers Are Finding New Ways To Convert Consumers Into Customers And Keep Them Coming Back
- With department stores on the decline and younger consumers in particular shopping elsewhere, high-end beauty retailers and brands need new tactics to find new customers and keep them.
- Jay Hack , CEO of beauty search engine Mira , says beauty products are harder to research online than most other products.
- If you look at the agenda of industry conferences, like Personalized Beauty (San Francisco, February) and Beauty Connect (Los Angeles, April), where the range of trends is presented and investors connect with entrepreneurs, you can see that there are fundamentally two ways being discussed in the industry now to deliver personalized results to beauty consumers: passive and active.
- A company called called Proven , which sells its own branded beauty products, will ask you questions, create a formula that’s customized to you, make it and sell it to you directly.
Read full article: forbes.com
- Estée passed away at the age of 95 in 2004, but her name lives on via both family and company-a dynamic combination that her great-granddaughter, Danielle Lauder, has recently breathed even more life into via her limited-edition capsule collection, Act IV.
- With the tagline ” Beauty That Makes You the Star,” the collection reimagines one of Estée’s longstanding beliefs that every woman is and can feel beautiful.
- In celebration of Act IV, one of our favorite, ultra-chic retailers Violet Grey, hosted a short pop-up featuring the entire collection at its flagship store in West Hollywood in addition to some very chic press previews in honor of Danielle’s foray into the creation of cosmetics.
- In an effort to get to know the collection a bit more intimately, I sat down with Danielle to learn about each product, how Act IV came about, and what the conceptualization and creation process was like.
- Seven fun facts plus each and every stunning Act IV product lie ahead.
Read full article: whowhatwear.com
- In the UK, air pollution is mostly made up of tiny particles of dust, oil and heavy metals, plus gases, which can parachute deep into skin and scalp pores.
- Keratin amino acids strengthen fibres damaged by pollution, while moringa seed extract, rich in antioxidants, fights free radicals.
- As a luxe alternative, Oribe Power Drops Hydration & Anti- Pollution Booster, £55 for 30ml (net-a-porter.com) uses hyaluronic acid to create a protective moisture barrier around hair strands, while plant extracts work to combat any loss of keratin, the ‘building block’ of hair.
Read full article: infosurhoy.com
- Make like a local and snap up these cult buys for loved ones, or gift yourself to make your trip last longer when you’re back home.
- Elsewhere, be wowed by Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory’s dainty biscuits (available in flavours like Salt & Camembert or Honey & Gorgonzola), and Kit Kats in every combination you can think of.
- seasonal kit kat flavours like Rockmelon & Cream or Sakura Matcha
- The indisputable quality of Japanese hocho, or kitchen knives, makes them the preferred choice for chefs around the world, but home cooks can hit up Tokyo’s Kappabashi-dori – the city’s kitchenware district – to invest in their own, made by local craftsmen with traditional Japanese blacksmith techniques using the same type of stainless steel used to make samurai swords.
Read full article: escape.com.au
- The gulf between pricing of confectionery in India and Europe must be addressed if the category is to reach its full potential in the Indian travel retail market.
- So says Flemingo Travel Retail CEO P.K. Thimmayya , who believes the introduction of big-name international brands will change the value proposition in the sector.
- Thimmayya is well acquainted with the Indian travel retail market, he joined Flemingo in 2007 and was involved with setting up operations in airports and border stores in India.
- Flemingo Travel Retail CEO P.K. Thimmayya with Priyanka Chopra
Read full article: dfnionline.com
- Launching today, the K-beauty brand is making its foray into the world of makeup-meets-skin care with the arrival of Watermelon Glow Lip Pop, a category-defying lip treatment that exfoliates, softens, and tints lips all in a matter of swipes.
Read full article: refinery29.com