- Coty said it is launching a process to explore strategic alternatives for its Professional Beauty business and associated nail and hair brands, including Wella and Clairol, as well as the company’s Brazilian operations, including a divestiture.
- After a thorough analysis, the management team and Board reached the conclusion that even with its strong current performance, the future growth opportunities of the Professional Beauty business lie increasingly outside the Company’s core strategic focus.
Read full article: pehub.com
- US: Caliper has announced the release of the Maptitude Geodemographic Segmentation for the USA.
- We are providing 8 segments and 32 subsegments that provide an intuitive way to explore the demographic makeup of neighborhoods across the country.
- These locations can be analyzed with the tools and data already included with Maptitude, such as spatial/SQL filters, reports, overlay, and radius/ring tools.
- This provision of a low-cost lifestyle segmentation product for the entire USA is unprecedented.
Read full article: geospatialworld.net
- Actress-singer Seol Hyun was chosen as the new ambassador of a cosmetic brand in Korea called, ”Fation” , under Dong-A Pharmaceutical Cosmetics.
- Seol Hyun is indeed the idol of the young generation when it comes to beauty, and no doubt she is also one of the visuals of her idol group.
- It was released on the 21st, and the company also explained why it is called Fation, which can be mistakenly associated with the word ” fashion” .
- The word ” fati” comes from the Latin word, which means, destiny, or associated with its synonymous words such as, fate, the natural term of like, and serendipity.
Read full article: kpopstarz.com
- 1. Dish-washing liquid soap
- 2. Olive oil
- 3. Bar soap
- 4. Baby shampoo
- 5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Read full article: pulse.ng
- Newly released study shows most CBD products vary greatly from stated CBD potency, while some possess dangerous substances – underscoring need for product certification and merchant monitoring
- A comprehensive new study of the cannabidiol (CBD) industry revealed disturbing variations in product quality, including the presence of potentially dangerous substances in some CBD products.
- The results illustrate two critical shortcomings of product safety and regulatory compliance: dramatic variances from the products’ stated amount of CBD, and the presence of solvents and known toxins, including carcinogens.
- ” Some CBD products appear to be safe, but it’s imperative that consumers, e-commerce marketplaces, and payment providers understand the risks posed by some CBD products and sellers,” said John Horton, LegitScript’s President and CEO.
- Horton said that CBD certification is available for both products and websites.
Read full article: finance.yahoo.com
- In fact, if you decide to dress as Sven for Halloween, you need look no further then your mirror – and Svengoolie would love that.
- Sven’s seen everyone from young children to adults don a Svengoolie costume, and he said most people nail his trademark look: dark makeup, curly black hair and a black suit.
- Apply base makeup, like a foundation, to even out skin if desired.
- • We used a black body crayon for the eye circles, mustache and cheek shadows.
Read full article: blockclubchicago.org
- For at least the past two decades, Sally has been a centerpiece for the annual Sea Witch Parade in Rehoboth Beach.
- ” In addition to my face, the rest of my giant head and hat are wearing out,” the Sea Witch said.
- Rehoboth Beach-Dewey Beach Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Carol Everhart began the annual Halloween-themed event 30 years ago, and she was the one who agreed Sally would be a good fit for the parade.
- Everhart said famed parade balloon creator Bob Kemp contacted her about the balloon.
- At the time, Sally was about 40 years old and was looking for something to do, said Everhart.
Read full article: capegazette.com
- Hailie Mathers showed that she’s ready for Halloween with her latest gorgeous Instagram pic, featuring her stunning orange makeup perfect for the season.
- Eminem ‘s daughter, 23, took to Instagram on October 21 to show off her new makeup look, which is just perfect for Halloween: orange eyeshadow, orange-tinted lipstick, dark green nail polish, and loads of black liquid liner for an expert cat eye.
Read full article: hollywoodlife.com
- Courtesy of Amorepacific The Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer has become the leading skincare item of cosmetic brand Laneige, run by Amorepacific, just a year after its release, the company said Tuesday.
- The 2-in-1 hybrid product combines the softening effects and easy absorption of a toner with the hydrating benefits of a moisturizer.
- ” That being said, Cream Skin can deliver superior moisturizing benefits.
Read full article: koreatimes.co.kr
- Smart Decision, Inc. (OTC: SDEC), Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. recently announced that its Solutions Business had begun offering turnkey product development solutions with hemp-derived ingredients to business customers in the United States .
- Neptune is now offering products and services to American brands that want to create a unique hemp-based portfolio, with products made exclusively in the U.S. for the U.S.” said Jim Hamilton , President and Chief Executive Officer of Neptune.
- Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc. recently announced that it had established a new business unit to focus on the market potential for its innovative water-soluble cannabidiol (CBD) formulation technology.
- ” Without distracting from our pharmaceutical business, we have the ability to leverage another Sorrento innovative technology – this time from our formulation experts – and make it available to the broader consumer market” stated Dr. Henry Ji , Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Sorrento Therapeutics.
- Auxly Cannabis Group Inc. recently announced that its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Dosecann Inc. (” Dosecann” ) and Kolab Project Inc. (” Kolab” ) have both been authorized by Health Canada to sell cannabis oil under the Cannabis Regulations.
Read full article: prnewswire.com