- A hydrocolloid patch applied to acne draws out fluid and pus from acne,” Dr. Devika Icecreamwala, M.D., F.A.A.D., a dermatologist with Icecreamwala Dermatology, explains to TZR.
- ” The material is made of almost any ingredients that form a gel, usually gelatin or carboxymethyl cellulose,” Robinson says.
- If the patch is gelatin-based, ” I consider this natural,” Robinson says, ” because gelatin is derived from natural ingredients.
Read full article: thezoereport.com
- CBD as a skincare ingredient has proved it’s much more than just the next trend thanks to conscious, clean beauty companies like Saint Jane, which earlier this month, hit shelves in 281 Sephora stores in 22 states across America.
- It’s the largest CBD launch the LVMH-owned multinational chain of beauty boutiques has ever supported following its foray into cannabis skincare-first introducing Lord Jones online and in-stores (across 171 locations comparatively) in 2018.
- As such, Saint Jane will be merchandised in-store on Sephora’s Indie Beauty Wall, a showcase of the most promising up-and-coming, buzz-worthy brands.
Read full article: aspentimes.com
- Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, Ask for a free Sample- https://westernmarketresearch.com/market-report/330708/Global-Athleisure-Personal-Care-Market-by-Manufact#description consumption, revenue (M USD), market share and growth rate of Athleisure Personal Care in these regions, from 2012 to 2023 (forecast), covering
- On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of Athleisure Personal Care for each application, including Under 18 Years
- In this report, our team research the global Athleisure Personal Care market by type, application, region and manufacturer 2014-2019 and forcast 2020-2025.
- Our research firm comprises of analysts with insights on market overview providing business consulting services resulting in breakthrough primary and secondary market research reports.
Read full article: openpr.com
- ” The goal is to not have any separation between products,” says Patrick Ta, a consulting makeup artist for Clarisonic.
- In order to create a simple makeup look that still grabs attention on the street, think of each formula gently melting into the next.
- The point is to enhance what you have rather than use makeup trickery to look different,” celebrity makeup artist Kira Nasrat says.
- Before loading up on concealer and blush, you need a smooth, clean canvas to achieve a simple makeup look.
- Spritz it on a spoolie wand, then brush it through the hairs after filling any sparse spots with a thin brow pencil, like CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow Draw & Fill Brow Tool
Read full article: shape.com
- just love to talk about what i like, makeup junkie to makeup junkie.
- Lacy got me the lip brush and the hair brush below, which I seriously consider to be
Read full article: howsweeteats.com
- Pharmaceutical industry expands to cosmetics, retail with new retro trend
- Energy drinks, ointments, and digestive medicines from pharmaceutical companies transform into various products from cosmetic products to jelly and ice cream.
- The pharmaceutical industry in Korea is considered relatively conservative compared to other industries, however with the ” new retro” trend sweeping the nation, pharmaceutical companies are adapting classic products to provide a range of interesting new creations.
- For example, HaiTai confectionery & foods transforming ” butter ring biscuits” into ice cream cones and Lotte Confectionery launching the classic ” Jaws bar” as a jelly are also part of the new retro trend.
Read full article: koreatimes.co.kr
- It’s better to apply products that are rich in pigments, in smaller amounts; a dab of concealer to the cheeks and forehead, a light sweep of a brightly coloured blusher, and a lip colour just dabbed on the lips will last longer and look more natural.
- DrIer skin types will benefit so much better from moisture rich formulations, cream blushers, liquid eye shadows and dewy foundations.
- If the skin type and the makeup formulation are properly balanced, the makeup will look fresher and therefore last much longer.
- Makeup applied with a brush will apply more evenly over the face and last longer, this especially applies to creams and fluids like lipstick and foundation.
Read full article: infosurhoy.com
- Beauty mogul Kylie Jenner in a new makeup video had a debate with sister Kim Kardashian over who their mother Kris Jenner loves more.
- The video posted by Kylie is titled ‘Get Ready With Us: Kim and Kylie and features the two sisters.
Read full article: telanganatoday.com
- Like Stories on Instagram, Spotify offers short video clips that users can tap to advance to the next screen.
- While Spotify has confirmed the test, they offered no hint on a timetable for wider adoption.
Read full article: hypebot.com
- The beauty and skincare products you use can be beneficial as well as harmful.
Read full article: pulse.ng