- They include a makeup removing eraser to quickly wipe away that smudged eyeliner mistake, a dry conditioner spray that makes restyling a breeze and a liquid foundation infused with hyaluronic acid and collagen.
- Bye-bye dry strands: this rich argan and aloe oil blend keeps hair moisturized without greasy buildup.
- Another curly hair helper, this defining custard seems like the answer to our twist-out prayers.
- You can never go wrong with Simple wipes and this environmentally-friendly option makes them even more enticing.
Read full article: stylecaster.com
- Where To Buy MAC Cosmetics’ Patent Paint Lip Lacquer For A Hi-Def Shine
- In 2019, gloss usurped liquid lipstick’s throne and became everyone’s go-to product, and the matte lips of Instagram models everywhere were suddenly coated in a glossy sheen.
- BTW, it’s not super sticky, either, which is a pleasant surprise given the glossy sheen .
Read full article: elitedaily.com
- Because it spans over 50 years, ” The Irishman” required ” a huge range” of looks for Robert De Niro, makeup artist Carla White reveals.
- White spoke extensively about her work on Martin Scorsese’s gangland epic, for which she personally supervised De Niro’s different makeup appliances, in a new behind-the-scenes featurette.
- The Netflix release ” takes place from 1949 to 2000,” Scorsese states, ” and it goes back-and-forth in time continuously” in telling the story of Frank Sheeran (De Niro), a truck driver who becomes a hitman after becoming involved with Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa (Al Pacino) and mob boss Russell Bufalino (Joe Pesci).
- Throughout the film, we get glimpses of Sheeran in various stages of his life, from early middle age to the end of his life.
Read full article: goldderby.com
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has added more than 500 Oscar voters over the past year, according to the annual AMPAS update of the number of members in each of its branches.
- As of Dec. 6, according to its Branch Count Report, the Academy has 9,537 total members, an increase of 585 over the 8,952 it had in last December’s count.
- This is the most eligible Oscar voters at any time since 1945, when the Academy had more than 9,000 voters because of its policy of allowing members of the actors, directors and writers guilds to vote.
- Of the Academy’s 17 branches, 16 saw an increase in membership in the past year.
- Antonio Banderas, Cynthia Erivo, Diane Warren and more are vying for Academy recognition this season
Read full article: thewrap.com
- As part of the first-ever Solutions Review IAM Insight Jam, we’ve asked solution providers to share their customer success stories and case studies.
- Man-hours were reduced through the use of more precise tools that allowed for easier case-by-case management, such as monitoring specific employees’ access to and use of cloud-based apps, removing or retiring employees, or providing for extended leaves of absence without having to manually update or override Active Directory.
- The post Identity Customer Success Story – Shiseido by Idaptive appeared first on Solutions Review Technology News and Vendor Reviews.
Read full article: solutionsreview.com
- Haus of Hag’s Full Moon Magical Market
- Play Out Mode Holiday Pop-up
- Actual Source Pop-up Opening Party
- Colored Girls Hustle Marketplace
- Bushwig’s Christmas Market
- Raw Meat Collective Holiday Market
- Midwinter Market at Wythe Hotel
- Dusty Friends Holiday Pop-up
- Queer Arts and Crafts Fair
- Queering Capitalism Holiday Market
- Renegade Craft Fair
Read full article: bedfordandbowery.com
- Coty Inc (NYSE:COTY) insider Sylvie Moreau sold 22,621 shares of Coty stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, December 6th.
- Coty (NYSE:COTY) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, November 6th.
- Dupont Capital Management Corp bought a new position in Coty in the 2nd quarter valued at $134,000.
- Aperio Group LLC now owns 442,137 shares of the company’s stock valued at $5,925,000 after purchasing an additional 11,232 shares during the last quarter.
- Janus Henderson Group PLC now owns 989,198 shares of the company’s stock valued at $13,255,000 after purchasing an additional 558,517 shares during the last quarter.
Read full article: rivertonroll.com
- Erpro Group installs Stratasys J850 full colour 3D printer for automotive, cosmetics and packaging prototyping
- An established user of 3D printing technology – the company has stereolithography equipment in-house – the bulk of Erpro’s application of the technology has been, and remains, the development of prototypes and models.
- For these automotive companies, Erpro has recently established a department to prototype head and taillights.
- With the J850, Erpro Group will be able to print parts featuring seven material simultaneously – among them, the transparent VeroUltraClear material – making it a suitable platform for its automotive head and taillight prototype application.
Read full article: tctmagazine.com
- Discount store chain Dollar General Corp ( DG.N ) said on Tuesday it would sell cannabidiol (CBD) cosmetic products in more than 1,000 stores in Tennessee and Kentucky, as demand for the products grows.
- The demand has led several companies, including French luxury goods maker LVMH’s ( LVMH.PA ) Sephora beauty chain, ULTA Beauty Inc ( ULTA.O ) and American Eagle Outfitters Inc ( AEO.N ), to sell CBD-infused creams and lotions.
Read full article: reuters.com
- (Reuters) – Discount store chain Dollar General Corp (N: DG ) said on Tuesday it would sell cannabidiol (CBD) cosmetic products in more than 1,000 stores in Tennessee and Kentucky, as demand for the products grows.
- Dollar General’s CBD assortment is limited to topical cosmetic products, including bath bombs, bath salts and face masks, and it has no plans to provide ingestible or edible CBD merchandise, the company said.
- ” Our decision to offer CBD products is based on customer interests or demands,” Dollar General Chief Merchandising Officer Jason Reiser said.
Read full article: investing.com