- He started with liquid soap but realised it was not enough to break into the market given the stiff competition and nature of the local market whose consumption is dependent on price instead of quality.
- He says the idea of locally made detergents such as air fresheners, stain removers or carpet shampoos is fairly new and it will take time to be accepted.
- What is pushing Mr Mutumba’s detergent business so far is adding an element of social entrepreneurship.
Read full article: monitor.co.ug
- With India’s rapid adoption of digital products and the growth of startup hubs like Bengaluru, it seems like investors around the world are taking notice.
- Data from Crunchbase shows that there’s still a continuing clip of India-focused private investment funds being established, both by new contenders or decades old firms.
- While U.S.-based firms have a large presence in terms of cash, within India, there are some large contenders as well.
Read full article: news.crunchbase.com
- The Boots sale is bursting with top deals right across fragrances, beauty, makeup, grooming, electric toothbrushes, hairdryers and straighteners, and so much more besides.
- hairdryers, IPL Boots Christmas beauty and skincare sale Boots Christmas nursery essentials
- You get a foundation brush for creating a flawless finish, plus a concealer brush, eye shadow colour brush and a full blusher brush for creating a pretty flush across your cheeks.
Read full article: t3.com
- All 22 SaSa Singapore stores are to be closed down as the Hong Kong-headquartered parent calls an end to six years of ongoing losses in the city.
- In a statement filed with the stock exchange, chairman and CEO Simon Kwok said the company wants to concentrate its resources on the Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and Malaysia markets, as well as its e-commerce business.
- The decision follows six consecutive years of losses by the SaSa Singapore business.
- He said the termination of SaSa Singapore store leases is not expected to have any significant impact on the operations of the group, as they account for a small percentage of the group’s 265-strong network.
Read full article: retailnews.asia
- Lawyers for disgraced newsman Charlie Rose claim that a suit brought by his former makeup artist is ” packed” with juicy news stories from separate claims against him to bolster her own case, according to new court papers.
- Gina Riggi, 62, sued Rose in September, claiming he regularly verbally abused her and swatted at her when she tried to touch-up his hair and makeup.
- Gina Riggi, 62, claims Rose regularly verbally abused her and…
Read full article: pagesix.com
- Shares of Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) have traded between $222 – 368.83.
- Based on 2 analysts offering 12 month price targets for Spectrum Pharmaceuticals in the last 3 months.
- The average price target is $29.50 with a high forecast of $41.00 and a low forecast of $18.00.
- The average price target represents a 199.80% increase from the last price of $9.84.
Read full article: postanalyst.com
- The Saharan Blush Vol 2 MAC Star Sighting Palette MAC Neutral Star-Sighting Eye Compact, $, available at Ulta BeautyJuvia’s Place
- To achieve that, I went for a dramatic winged liner using NYX’s Epic Ink pen and added some shimmer to my waterline with a frosty shade from NYX’s Ultimate Shadow Palette.
Read full article: refinery29.com
- International pop sensation Kesha has gone through a bit of a transformation over the years in terms of her music, but her vibrant aesthetic has always been a constant.
- A set of two dual-ended waterproof liquid eyeliner pens are included in the Whatever
- If you want all three products, we suggest going for the Kesha Rose Collectors Box which includes the entire set.
Read full article: dujour.com
- Kim Bo Ra and Yeonwoo will be playing best friends in Channel A’s new romantic comedy ” Touch” !
- Han Soo Yeon is a character who spent 10 years as an idol trainee due to her perseverance and beautiful looks.
- Meanwhile, Jung Young Ah (played by Yeonwoo) is also a former idol trainee who spent her trainee days together with Han Soo Yeon.
Read full article: soompi.com
- Unless you have a background in Latin or a degree in chemistry, reading the ingredients list on skincare products can be like reading a foreign language.
- If you’re going to buy a product based off a friend or influencer’s recommendation, you shouldn’t just pay attention to how good their skin looks now, but instead what type of skin they were dealing with to start out.
- Similarly, if you’re seeking out a product for specific ingredients, but those ingredients are listed at the end, then that product isn’t worth your money.
- When you’re looking for anti-aging properties or investing in medical-grade skincare products, the ingredients list will naturally get a bit longer.
- Vitamin E offers similar properties as Vitamin C and works best when the two are combined as a skincare power duo.
Read full article: realsimple.com