- A new Pinterest feature will allow users to virtually try on products, starting with lipstick, before they shop from retailers like Estée Lauder, Sephora, bareMinerals, Neutrogena, NYX Professional Makeup, YSL Beauté, Lancôme, and Urban Decay from L’Oréal.
- Another way to access Try on is by typing in lipstick-related terms into Pinterest’s search engine – like ” plum lipstick” or ” red lips,” for example.
- While makeup and beauty is a topic that’s often featured on platforms like Instagram and YouTube, Pinterest is also a top destination for those who are shopping for beauty and personal care items.
- Other virtual makeup experiences include AR beauty apps like YouCam Makeup, Sephora’s Virtual Artist, or Ulta’s GLAMLab; as well as selfie editors like FaceApp, Perfect365, Facetune, and others.
- In addition, Target’s online Beauty Studio offers virtual makeup across a number of brands and products.
Read full article: techcrunch.com
- Now, all these years later, Ledermann has earned her first Oscar nomination for the equally shocking ” Joker.
- ” She hadn’t worked previously with the film’s director, Todd Phillips, but after moving to New York, Ledermann forged a formidable résumé.
- Anchored by Joaquin Phoenix’s Arthur Fleck character, ” Joker” earned 11 Oscar nominations en route to becoming the highest-grossing R-rated film in history.
Read full article: latimes.com
- While not as grand, cannabis flower sales still account for a large portion of total overall sales for most regions.
- On the other hand, tinctures are slowly losing their market share as more consumer-friendly products enter the marketplace; topicals (17% of the market) and skincare & beauty products (8%) have quickly become popular among mass retailers, pushing them into mainstream markets and into the eyes of consumers.
- The passage of the Farm Bill also legalized the commercialization of CBD and shortly after, CBD products began to appear throughout retailers across the nation.
- At first, many people did not understand CBD and its effects, with most typically assuming that CBD had the same effects as THC.
Read full article: cbdretailtrends.com
- hitting the stage or the classroom,” said Nicola Chung, Sundial Brands Sr. Director of Innovation and Emerge Lead.
Read full article: globalcosmeticsnews.com
- I’m not sure what’s gotten into me lately, but I’ve swapped out my favorite black liquid liner in favor of more subtle shades like brown or burgundy, instead.
- I loved Lady Gaga’s matte black liner when I first got my hands on it last year, so you can imagine my excitement when Haus Labs recently launched a pretty chocolate brown hue.
- I just got my hands on this lush rose-infused body balm, and even though I’m not typically a balm kind of girl, one whiff converted me.
- Queen of Glow literally makes your eyes look like a sunset; the Rebel (my personal favorite) is the most stunning muted green eye palette I’ve ever laid eyes on, and Charlotte Darling is an everyday palette that’s ideal for travel
- T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum ($90), which is one of my favorite Drunk Elephant products, and even comes with a large sample of it.
- I received this all-natural face moisturizer in the January Beauty Heroes box and have been using it every night since.
Read full article: yahoo.com
- Celebrity makeup artist Emily Cheng , who did the makeup for singer Ella Mai , filled us in on what goes on behind the scenes of a celebrity glam squad and how she decided on Mai’s crimson smokey eye.
- Tell me about the makeup look you decided on for Ella’s red carpet look and
- Self-Refreshing Foundation and Custom Finish Powder Foundation (that’s two
Read full article: forbes.com
- With butterflies strewn across her dress and styled into her adorable topknot, Stormi Webster took the theme of Kylie Jenner’s makeup launch party very seriously!
- To match the butterfly-themed party thrown for the toddler’s first makeup collaboration with mom Kylie Jenner , 22, on Jan. 26, Stormi attended her bash in a blush pink tulle dress sewn with butterfly-shaped pieces!
- The new collection features an eyeshadow palette with sweet colors like a sparkly pink labeled ” Butterfly Babe,” blush, lip sticks and more!
- You can expect to see Stormi and Kylie in more fashionable outfits for an even bigger bash that’s on the calendar!
Read full article: hollywoodlife.com
- (Left) Assistant Minister Kialain and team of engineers touring the new constructed 14th Military Hospital’s road project
- South African-based Polyroads-West Africa has now completed the construction of the road leading to the newly constructed 14th Military Hospital, using a significant amount of polymeric chemical products in its makeup.
- The 14th Military Hospital Road is located in Schiefflin Town, Margibi County, opposite the Edward Binyah Kesselly (EBK) Military Barracks.
- In his intervention, Adam Anorejki, team leader of the Liberia Swedish Feeder Road Project said, what he has seen suggests that there is a possibility that the country in the future can use the polymeric chemical products.
Read full article: liberianobserver.com
- That too, she wanted to build a clean beauty company, which was a niche market and a largely unheard idea over a decade ago.
- She quit her job, moved back home to Vancouver, Canada, and started on the journey with one idea: how to make her tinted lip conditioner that she’d been wearing for years from more natural ingredients.
- Now, based in southern California, Plavsic is thinking through the environmental details of her beauty brand: from the packaging to maintaining a balance between natural and organic ingredients in her skincare-meets-color range.
- Some of us had to really figure it out, working from the zero up,” she says, referring to early start-ups in the space.
- Some people want a beauty product to last for 24 hours and not come off.
Read full article: forbes.com
- Sarah Wairimu Cohen, who is charged with the murder of her husband Tob Cohen, on Monday collected her personal effects from the home she shared with her late spouse in Kitisuru.
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) detectives also took inventory of each item she picked from the house that is still cordoned off as an active crime scene.
- Mr Murgor was also opposed to an attempt by one of the Cohen family’s lawyers to access the home to verify items that she would pick.
Read full article: nation.co.ke