- Facial skincare, which Mintel projects will command more than $74 billion in global sales this year, has been outpacing makeup for the last two years, riding a wave of growth and sales (and meaningful consumer engagement).
- Louisville, Kentucky plastic surgeon Greg Brown created the super-luxe RéVive, based upon Nobel Prize-winning wound-healing research; Duke University emeritus professor of dermatology Sheldon Pinnell co-founded SkinCeuticals, the brand that effectively made serums a ” thing,” and which was eventually acquired by L’Oréal.
- ” When you think about why clinical went quiet, it’s because, in some ways, it’s the antithesis of ‘natural,’ and natural was the hot commodity,” explained Larissa Jensen, executive director and beauty industry analyst at the NPD Group.
- Last year, the expert-led segment of brands was the fastest growing skincare category at SpaceNK US.
- Rosenblatt projects over 20 percent growth this year among his portfolio of doctor-helmed lines, other stand-outs of which include Harley Street plastic surgeon Yannis Alexandrides’ 111 Skin, peel pioneer Dr Dennis Gross, Derm Institute, and Lancer, the range from Hollywood’s long-reigning derm to the A-list.
- Though in terms of the entire industry at large, the clinical brands are quite small, ” within prestige skincare, they are not small,” said Jensen, who notes that Clinical is coming in right on Natural’s heels.
Read full article: businessoffashion.com
- A woman revealed how an unlikely kitchen item helps to clean makeup brushes The silicone pot grabber from Kmart costs $1.50 from kitchen utensils section Apply shampoo and baby oil and scrub the brush on the grabber under the tap
- Posting on Facebook, Natalie explained that some shampoo, a dash of baby oil and the $1.50 silicone pot grabber from Kmart are all you need to ensure your cosmetics brushes are clean and ready to use again.
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk
- Ciara’s daughter is already getting into the pop star’s makeup bag!
- ” I say, ‘Ask your dad,’ ’cause you know dads, they get really, like, tricky about their girls,” Ciara said of her husband, Russell Wilson.
- A post shared by Ciara (@ciara) on Jul 20, 2019 at 8:25am PDT
- ” I feel like I feel the most beautiful when I’m really stripped down like, you know, when I’m at home in my sweatpants, hair tossed back or, like, bed hair.
Read full article: etonline.com
- Kate Hudson beams alongside daughter Rani, 10 months, and boyfriend Danny Fujikawa in sweet family photo
- On Sunday, Hudson put little Rani front-and-center for a family photo she posted to Instagram alongside boyfriend Danny Fujikawa
- Hudson famously shed her threads for an InStyle cover back in 2001.
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk
- The second lipstick, in a red package with a sparkly gold top, is a cherry red shade which looks like the ultimate colour for a pretty (and very Christmasy) classic pout.
- Products marked as ‘Promoted’ or ” Advertisement” are prominently displayed either as a result of a commercial advertising arrangement or to highlight a particular product, provider or feature.
- We try to take an open and transparent approach and provide a broad based comparison service.
- Some product issuers may provide products or offer services through multiple brands, associated companies or different labelling arrangements.
Read full article: finder.com.au
- Not only do many have great health benefits, but they’ll also make you smell amazing.
- Here are some essential oils you’ll want to add not just to your beauty regimen but your entire family’s skin care routine as well.
- If used correctly and safely (consult with a physician, especially if you have sensitive skin), essential oils have many therapeutic benefits.
Read full article: forbes.com
- We’re definitely lucky to be witnessing an increase in beauty products that are environmentally conscious.
- With this in mind, here are some quick and simple hacks to make your own beauty routine a little more environmentally friendly.
- Ciao wasteful products, g’day packaging made from 100% recycled plastic
Read full article: pedestrian.tv
- The formula, created by Nicolas Degennes, Givenchy artistic director for makeup and colour, was designed to leave lashes looking ” crazy curved” with just one coat.
- What we say: This mascara boosts lashes without too much effort.
Read full article: vancouversun.com
- Georgia Fowler attends the AZZARO Wanted Girl Launch Event at 1 Hotel West Hollywood on August 08, 2019 in West Hollywood, California.
- The New Zealand-born beauty sat down with Stylish on Thursday, August 8, at the 1 Hotel in West Hollywood while celebrating being the face of Azzaro’s new fragrance, Wanted Girl , and dished on the easy tips she practices to feel her best.
- Georgia Fowler during the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show on November 8, 2019.
- During the summertime, Fowler’s beauty regimen is super laid-back – and only requires four items!
Read full article: usmagazine.com
- ” The beauty space is inevitable for me,” said Ciara on Sunday at Beautycon.
- Celebrities in the world of entertainment are continuously building their brands by exploring new ventures, and in beauty, a billion-dollar industry, Ciara would join the likes of actress Jessica Alba, who cofounded The Honest Company; Drew Barrymore, who started Flower Beauty; and model Miranda Kerr of Kora Organics.
- ” It’s been a long time coming,” said Ciara of the noticeable change in the industry.
Read full article: wwd.com